Prayers of the Children

This Sunday - October 26, 2008 we received a unique package in our church mailbox. It was a beautiful bouquet of cards that had been handcrafted by a group of Grade 3 Jigsaw Class that is led by Alison & Karen.
Wes was so touched by this special delivery and so I thought we would share these special thoughts and prayers with you. So, here goes...

"Get well soon Mr. Elias" From John



"Dear Mr. Elias I hope you will get better and we are praying for you in Jigsaw" From Robyn


"To Mr. Elias from Becky"


"Don't forget we are still praying hope you get well soon" From Mark



"From Kendra"


"get better soon! God loves you...trust God not yourself! Proverbs 3:5" From Flora



"I hope you feel better soon" From Brady



"I hope you feel better soon" From Matthew



"Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place." 2 Chronicles 7:15

Comments

Popular Posts