He did what!?!

October 22, 2008 - Wes slept for quite a while this afternoon and when he woke up he felt so good he thought he'd do some housework - I know, I know, you're just as surprised as I was.

I thought he was joking, but when he hauled out the vacuum cleaner and began vacuuming the apartment I realized he was serious. I was trying to work at the computer and he was vacuuming around my feet until I finally got up so he had better access to that corner. Yes, I did check his temperature becasue I really thought he must be coming down with something.

After he was done vacuuming I thought that maybe he would clean out the dishwasher, pick up his clothes or maybe clean the bathroom, but alas, the feeling for clean passed and he sat down and asked what was for supper.

Comments

Trevor Brown said…
Thank you for this beautiful window into your journey. Today we found out about your blog.
after reading the most recent post Garry commented that you need to make this into a book. i kept reading all the way back to the beginning and realized this is a beautiful book of this part of your life. Thank you for sharing it with all! we continue to pray for you and your boys. Love Garry and Edna

Popular Posts