My Sheep know Me

I saw our family doctor today and it went very good, he is making arrangements for another test (MRCP) just to make sure there isn't some little bit of scarring or blockage that is in my pancreatic tube that is causing me these problems. But, the best news of all is that I get to include fruits and vegetables in my diet now - hurray! I'm not allowed any meat and absolutely no fats, so its a bit a of learning curve for me, but I'm more than content with the new additions. I'm happy to report I'm on the mend I virtually had no discomfort today at all and my energy level was definitely on the high to hyper side. Thank you once again for your prayers!

Wes had a very good day today, although he is tired he is feeling fine. We talked at length during supper time about how grateful we have been for every single day that God has graced us with. We prayed together and thanked God for His graciousness in our lives. It seems you can't say 'Thank you' enough. We prayed for a friend of ours and her family who is struggling with her health. Our hearts have been so heavy for her and her family. There are so many hurting and battling in this life, but our God knows us all and thankfully He's there for us every step of the way. It reminded me of a chorus that I haven't heard in a while called Gentle Shepherd.


Gentle Shepherd
Gentle Shepherd, come and lead us.
For we need You, to help us find our way.
Gentle Shepherd, Come and feed us.
For we need, Your strength from day to day.
There’s no other, we can turn to,
Who can help us, face another day..
Gentle Shepherd, come and lead us,
For we need You, to help us find our way.


"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27

Comments

Popular Posts