I'm gonna be a WHAT!?!?!

Well, as of June 19th I am on the road to being a mother-in-law! Actually, it's very exciting! Mark has made a wonderful choice and we love Eva very much! She just fits into our family as if she has always been there and I love having a girl in this man's world of mine!

The big day is happening in August of 2010 so we have LOTS of time to plan, although I know the year will just fly by.

Mark has chosen a ring, but didn't have it ready for her when he popped the question.

But, Eva is pretty relaxed about the whole thing.

"I would have said 'yes' even if he had asked me with an onion ring! And you know how much I hate onions!" she told me on Saturday with a laugh.

When I called Nicolas to tell him that his baby brother was getting married he was so happy for him. Before I hung up he said, "I have some exciting news of my own!" And immediately I thought, 'oh, he asked a girl out' ...uh, nope... "I bought a big screen TV today!" and that made me smile. Both boys have what they want...and that's good by me!

"The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession." Deuteronomy 7:6

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great month this is turning out to be!!!! Your family is doing well and growing by one!!!!! What wonderful news!

Marilyn Hart
Anonymous said…
WOOHOO!! Congrats to the Elias household! How exciting!! God bless you guys through all the planning! How cool, a daughter! I am so happy for you!
Marilyn Hildebrand

Popular Posts