Comments...

I spoke with our oldest son Nicolas earlier today and he mentioned that he had been reading our blog and how much he enjoyed reading the comments to the different entries. But, he was wondering why I had deleted two comments from my last entry.

So, I thought that you may be wondering the same thing. They were two identical comments that had been left and they were just a very long list of stores and ads. So, I used my administrative rights and garbaged them, figured you didn't need to read that kind of nonsense.

When I explained to Nicolas what type of comment had been left and he said 'Oh, they probably just spammed the website' so there you go. Just another telemarketer by another means.

So, none of you missed anything important...

I'll be back soon for another entry. But, right now I need to make supper...talk to you later!

"Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding." Proverbs 23:23

Comments

Anonymous said…
What beautiful memories you have as a family. What a wonderful way of preserving them, too....

We continue to pray for all of you.

marilyn

Popular Posts