Chemo Round #8

Tomorrow begins round #8. It's hard to believe that another 23 days have passed. It seems that every month goes by quicker and quicker. It has nearly been a year since his diagnosis and surgery, we'll have to think of a way to celebrate that anniversary.

Every month that flies by and every day that slips away reminds me to be content in my life in that moment, to shed tears of thanks to God for a wonderful yet not perfect life. To look up to the Heavens and offer God a smile that is truly from the depths of my heart that says "I love you more now than I ever have before. I may not understand your ways, but I honor and respect your will. The times when I fear the future I feel your shadow of peace cover me, there have been moments when you have taken my breath away with your nearness . There have been times when I have not known how to trust and like a little child learning to walk I have felt your hands holding mine as I stumble around in the darkness of the unknown. But in everything give thanks...

"I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation. Psalm 118:21

Comments

Popular Posts